Fancy Flourish – Mudra Stamp
Fancy Flourish is a stamp set A most wanted stamp for your essential collection!!! A set with swirls and flourishes to create lovely backgrounds and great for any projects like simple tags, scrapbook and mixed media project!! Different size and reflective design makes it great to bring various possibilities with it!
This set comes on a 6″x4″ acetate sheet.
Design Size Reference:
The biggest flourish in the bottom left is apx 2.5″ wide and 3.2” tall.
The smallest element is apx 0.4” wide and 0.7” tall.
Perfect Impression every time.
Easy to clean, Reusable & Durable.
Made in India.
Use it with:
1. Dye, Waterbased Ink, Pigment Ink, Archival Inks, Solvent Inks, Watermark Ink and any other inkpads.
2. Heat embossing, Stamping & Resist techniques.
3. Mixed media stamping.
4. Can be used with acrylic paint with a brayer to give a even spread of the paint in the stamp.
How to use:
– Peel stamp from the acetate sheet and mount on clear acrylic block/Handle (Blocks are sold separately).
– Ink stamp using an Ink pad.
– Stamp firmly on the desired surface.
– Create beautiful projects!
Use them on Fabrics, Wood, Paper, Wall, Vessels, Home Decor Projects, Artefacts, Cakes and lot of different surfaces for any art & craft projects.
Stamps may have some manufacturing residue left, so we would recommend you to do a mild soap wash and dry it before first use. Same can be done when stamps lose stickiness.
Use alcohol-free wet wipes or stamp cleaner to clean your stamps.
Return your stamps back to the acetate sheet after use and store away from direct sunlight.