Challenge Inspiration and more
- I first took a white Cardstock (Neenah avalanche white), masked it on four sides with a masking tape and blended distress inks on it (broken china and mermaid lagoon).
- Then I sprinkled water droplets on to it and peeled off the masking tapes.
- I took a solid stamp from Christmas Decors and stamped it with Archival Ink.
- Then I stamped the same image on to an acetate sheet and stamped the acetate on the CS.
- To make it crisp and flawless, I made up with black pen.
- I ended it up with a handwritten Joy with metallic marker, some Mudra sequins and Nuvo Crystal dew drops.