Starbursts – Mudra Stamp
This set comes on a 6″x4″ acetate sheet.
Use it with:
1. Dye, Waterbased Ink, Pigment Ink, Archival Inks, Solvent Inks, Watermark Ink and any other inkpads.
2. Heat embossing, Stamping & Resist techniques.
3. Mixed media stamping.
4. Can be used with acrylic paint with a brayer to give a even spread of the paint in the stamp.
How to use:
– Peel stamp from the acetate sheet and mount on clear acrylic block/Handle (Blocks are sold separately).
– Ink stamp using an Ink pad.
– Stamp firmly on the desired surface.
– Create beautiful projects!
Use them on Fabrics, Wood, Paper, Wall, Vessels, Home Decor Projects, Artefacts, Cakes and lot of different surfaces for any art & craft projects.
Stamps may have some manufacturing residue left, so we would recommend you to do a mild soap wash and dry it before first use. Same can be done when stamps lose stickiness.
Use alcohol-free wet wipes or stamp cleaner to clean your stamps.
Return your stamps back to the acetate sheet after use and store away from direct sunlight.